Name change

If an employee changes their name, you must see the original (or certified true) copy of their:

  • Marriage or civil union certificate or;
  • Dissolution of marriage or civil union order or;
  • Change of name by statutory declaration (deed) poll, issued by Births, Deaths and Marriages or;
  • Deed poll of change of name, issued by Births, Deaths and Marriages.

Advise the Service Centre of the name change of your employee.

Related links